Product Description of Creeper net for plant climbing
Maximum yields and faster harvest are all reasons to use the Creeper net for plant climbing. Creeper net for plants to their optimal position and size on a lightweight but strong trellis net. Whether you’re growing vertically or horizontally, a well-designed system of trellis netting can support plants in their natural form.
A creeper Net for Plant climbing is a huge advantage for growers. You can support plants in their natural form or use it to train them to maximize yield. Trellis your garden and crops for great benefits: higher yields, faster harvests, and higher quality. The six-inch or so spacing of the net is enough for the plant to climb upwards easily with enough support.
About Creeper Support Net for Plant
- Suitable for all kinds of Creeper plants
- Green color UV treated long-life twines for good support and weight-bearing
- Can grow all climbing flowers/creepers/guard veggies with the help of this Creeper net.
- The trellis netting is made of nylon which is soft and strong to support heavy crops and easy to handle plants.
- The four corners can be fixed and easy to install, convenient, reusable and recyclable Appearance safety, and environmental protection, and also you can DIY
- 32ply Thickness
- 5Inch x 5Inch Mesh Size
Suitable plants for Creeper net
- Bitter gourd
- Bottle gourd
- Sponge gourd
- Ridge gourd
- money plant
- sweet gourd
- runner beans
- green peas
Advantages of Using Creeper Trellis Netting in your Garden
- Supports crops for better airflow and sun penetration
- Perfect for supporting long-stem cut flowers for straighter stems
- Creates easier working area for better weed management
- Flexible, tear-resistant, UV-stabilized
- Helps better utilize garden/greenhouse space
- Reusable season after season
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Better yields and crop success
Creeper nets can benefit your garden in many ways. It guides vine plants towards growing upwards as opposed to inappropriate sprawling. This netting could also guide handful fruits such as pumpkin in a similar fashion but requires slings to achieve this purpose.
Knowing how to use trellising nets in your garden is a perfect way to begin to derive the benefit of this fantastic garden tool. Once you install it, you begin to notice that your vining plant is properly guided and grown. You should note, however, that it is necessary for you to use a trellis net with visible colors to avoid injury. Similarly, endeavor to keep the trellis netting away from the children.
There are no reviews yet.